VIBHA creations and collections Thanks for shopping with us. Please follow the jewelry care instructions to give long life to your favorite jewelry and make them look new and bright every time you wear Jewelry Care Instructions
- Clean your Jewellery after each wear with a soft cloth before putting it away. This will remove oils stuck from your skin and debris picked up throughout the day and helps prevent tarnish
- Do not put your jewelry on until AFTER you have dressed and applied any cosmetics, hairspray, suntan lotion, perfume, lotions and other chemicals. These can dull and even harm your jewelry
- Remove jewellery before doing household chores, especially when washing dishes. Remember many household cleaners contains bleach or other harsh chemicals that are harmful to jewellery
- When jewellery is not in use, store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep your jewellery sets separated to avoid scratching. We recommend storing each item in its own bag or pouch provided for jewelry
- Ensure to avoid chemicals like alcohol, ammonia, bleach, chlorine, acetone, hairspray, perfume and cosmetics
- Do not wear your jewellery while swimming or in shower. Avoid wearing it around chlorinated pool and hot tubs and salt water mineral springs.